Aunt Debbie, my friend Jodi loves your word ninnyhammer and she has stolen your word and uses it all the time. You are such a trend-setter and I am so proud.
That's me always a trend setter!!LOL Nance--ninnyhammer--is someone acting stupid or silly. Marty says so much so you wish you could hit them with a hammer.Jodi --glad I could give you a new word--those are nice to have !! Aunt Deb
6 comments:
no problemo--love your niinnyhammer Aunt
one foot in front of the other. one day at a time. no one expects more than that.
Aunt Debbie, my friend Jodi loves your word ninnyhammer and she has stolen your word and uses it all the time. You are such a trend-setter and I am so proud.
Luv ya. L
and, Aunt Deb, just what does ninnyhammer mean?
That's me always a trend setter!!LOL
Nance--ninnyhammer--is someone acting stupid or silly. Marty says so much so you wish you could hit them with a hammer.Jodi --glad I could give you a new word--those are nice to have !! Aunt Deb
Deb, is that Sweedish or Norwegian? I do like new words.
My Mother always encouraged a large vocabulary. Look it up in the dictionary, she would say. I heard that quite often!
Post a Comment